Tuesday, April 22, 2014

THE WEEKLY

This week was an exciting week because Jon and I FINALLY finished our living room painting project! We had a lot of work to do in that room and with having a baby, it took a bit of extra time. ;) Now that the painting is done, it feels like a completely different room and not a dingy, old space. I can't wait to show you the progress this week!

This week we've been taking it easy since it's been a busy couple of weeks. We also decided to take next Monday off and enjoy a long weekend. If the weather permits, I have plans to visit the zoo! -- Also, Jenny is SO close to her due date, I can hardly wait to meet Rowan, and Soren's future best friend. ;) What an exciting time!!

Snapshots of the Week: 1// I don't believe I'll ever get my studio organized, but I'm hoping these new office supplies help motivate me! In love with Target. 2// Our Easter family photo! Love my men! 3// Starting to record my living well journey on my Instagram account! I'll be sharing some of my meals and progress! Follow me here! 4// I'm having a closet sale and selling some great pieces! More information below!


Favorite Posts/Pins/Articles:
* What a brilliant idea! Using lockers for a pantry!
* Kinda really want this bike for my birthday.
* Ashley is one of my favorite YouTubers, I just love this Beauty & Wellness haul video she recently posted.
* Must try this smoothie recipe!

Inspiring Me this Week:
Time to get active and get my body strength back up after having a baby! I'm starting off slow, but I've been loving Blogilates! Such fun, motivational videos!

3 Things About Yours Truly:
* I don't mind getting shots, but I get a little queasy giving blood.
* I've been on a Boy Meets World watching binge lately. Favorite show!
* I have to have a giant jug of water and lip balm on my nightstand before going to bed.

And Now for Some Announcements! 
1// I'm having a closet sale on Instagram! Follow me at @shopsavscloset to bid! I'll be posting items throughout the remainder of this month. I've got dresses, Minnetonkas and great accessories up for grabs! Even a fab pair of Jeffery Campbell's!

2// Want to advertise on my blog?! I still have a few Spring Sale spots up for grabs! Check out this post for more info or on visit my advertise page!

3// I wanna hear your thoughts! I'm putting together an upcoming video list for my YouTube channel and would love to hear some of the videos you would like to see! Let me know your recommendations!

No comments:

Post a Comment