Saturday, March 15, 2014

FAVORITE DIAPER // CAMERA // WORK BAG REVIEWS

I really love a great bag, and by great bag I mean...well-made, attractive, has lots of organized pockets, and is practical for many uses. Over the past couple years I developed a small collection of these types of bags from four fantastic small-businesses. I love each of them and find myself using each of these bags in different ways. I'm not a fan of an obvious diaper bag, so having something that looks great and is super functional is a huge plus!

Check out my favorites and get a detailed review on each of these diaper/camera/work bags plus a good peek inside!



PRODUCTS MENTIONED
* Rose Teal Bag - Jo Totes
* Charlie Bag - Timi & Leslie
* Libby Bag - Kelly Moore
* The Madeline Bag - Lily Jade

Proudly a partner of the Pushpin TV Network. Like their Facebook page here for more videos on fashion, beauty, DIY, and cooking! Subscribe to my YouTube Channel here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment