Monday, May 27, 2013

WEEKLY WRAP-UP

What a week!! Jenny and I took Friday through today off of work and I've been attending graduations (congratulations to my sister!), weddings, dying friends hair (tried my hand at ombre for the first time and it turned out really well!), and lots of resting! I'm becoming a resting expert and I'm loving it. :)

Tomorrow starts the beginning of a busy week for Jenny and me! The Mixer is this Saturday and we have some work to do before the big event. I'm SO excited! I'm also generally stoked about the month of June. Shortly after the Mixer, Jenny and I will be flying to New York for Alt and THEN Jon and I will be going to South Carolina at the end of June to celebrate our niece's first birthday! Loving the summertime. So excited and ready for these next couple months.

Snapshot(s) of the Week: 1// Swag bags for the Mixer! Can't wait to hand them out! 2// New favorite summertime color by Essie called "Butler, Please". 3// Sweet Kaito face. I love his fluffiness! 4// Summertime wear.


5 Favorite Posts:
* Let's Talk Make-up & Beauty Products by Skunkboy 
* Spring Must List by Tea Talk
* 10 Links for an Amazing Week by A Holy Experience
* 5 Ways to Age Beautifully by MindBodyGreen
* My Favorite Apps by Jenny Highsmith

Favorite Blog/Site of the Week:
* Pilgrim Photo - I met Paige at the Makers Summit in Greenville recently and have been loving her photography work. Thinking about having her take photos of Jon and me soon!

Inspiring Me this Week:
* Feeling inspired to re-evaluate my resolutions and goals for the year. I think mid-year is a perfect time to re-access and figure out what you want to focus on for the remainder of the year.

3 Things About Yours Truly:
* To this day, one of my all-time favorite shows is Boy Meets World.
* Really enjoying journaling time a lot lately.
* Looking forward to summer grill-outs and lots of time with friends and family.

Happy Memorial Day friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment