Tuesday, October 16, 2012

FALL DAYDREAMS WITH ROOTS & FEATHERS

Hi, Maiedae readers! It's Laura from Roots and Feathers. I'm happy to be here in Savannah's little corner of the web world while she is taking a break. She is always so inspiring to me, as I'm sure she is to you guys as well, so it's an honor! Today, I'm sharing some Fall Daydream items. If I close my eyes and picture a perfect little fall day, this is what it would like...


Photo Source: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Thank you, Laura, for sharing your Fall Daydream with us!!! I always admire and love your sense of style. These photos make me crave autumn. I'm so thankful for this time of year. :) 


3 comments:

  1. Anonymous16.10.12

    such a pretty post! I love this time of year =) xo

    Gina | pebbz notebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely :)

    Valentina
    http://valentinaduracinsky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous16.10.12

    pretty picts.. :)
    Irene Wibowo

    ReplyDelete