Wednesday, April 18, 2012

SPONSOR IN MAY + SPRING SALE!

 

May is right around the corner and I'm pumped!! Jenny and I will be launching the brand new website and branding for Maiedae on the 20th of April and we will be making some awesome changes all throughout May. Jon and I will be celebrating two years of marriage, getting our pictures taken, and going to Universal Studios! Plus, I have some great things planned for the blog!!

To celebrate one of my favorite months, I'm having a SALE on all of my sponsorship spots for the month of May! If you purchase a sponsor spot between now and WEDNESDAY, APRIL 25th, you will get the following discount on a one month sponsorship.

* SMALL - 175x50 ---> Originally $10.00 on sale for $6.00
* MEDIUM - 175x125 ---> Originally $20.00 on sale for $15.00
* LARGE SOLO FEATURE - 175x200 ---> Originally $45.00 on sale for $40.00!

There is only ONE solo feature spot available for May! So be sure to reserve it soon! -- If you are interested in advertising with Maiedae in May, be sure to check out all the info about my stats, prices, and other opportunities to be featured on the blog by visiting my sponsor page. Ready to reserve an ad space?? Email the lovely Leah at Leah@maiedae.com to secure your spot. :)

3 comments:

  1. Adorable blog!!!!!
    I have a Photo a day challenge coming up in May ! I'd love for you to join!
    You can find me on my blog http://sailingwithbarefeet.blogspot.com/
    or my facebook fan page. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bachmeyer-Photography/159347214154880

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh i love your new design!! It is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete