Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fancy Shmancy: Get in my Tummy Edition

As the weather starts to cool, ever so slightly, I'm thinking about fall and all the yummy and delicious baked goodies. I LOVE desserts, so, so much and Pinterest has been killing me lately with all of the yummy and drool-worthy recipes. I'm definitely planning to try out a few soon! This week's Fancy Shmancy is all about fall inspired desserts. Yummm!

Click on the links below to be taken to the recipe!

Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes
Cheesecake Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
Divine Caramel Sauce
Individual Peanut Butter Pies
Green Tea Cheesecake White Chocolate Brownies
Salted Caramel & Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
Almond Joy Cheesecake

Is your mouth watering yet?? -- I'm dying to try those white-chocolate brownies. White chocolate is my favorite....AND cheesecake...and caramel... ;)

10 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Goodness. I want. All of it. In my mouth. Right now. :)
    It all looks so good! haha.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aah. that caramel sauce. it would be so good on anything. i just sat here and tried to think of one thing that it would not fantastically enhance, and not one thing came to mind. sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want EVERYTHING on this post. Oh my gosh. My tummy is growling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why oh why are you doing this to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I drooled a little....

    These desserts look unbelievable. I really would kill for a pumpkin spice latte right about now. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. O M G... my mouth is totally watering and my pinterest has three new pins...

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! They look so yummy. I'm going to go bake now. XO, Rae

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous14.9.11

    cute:)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh gosh....I am so trying to stay away from sweets lately and everwhere I look I see all this wonderful goodness. It is h.a.r.d.
    This all looks amazing! especially the green tea cheesecake.
    ooh my...come to mama.

    xoxoxo
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous25.9.11

    AHHH. Food lust.

    ReplyDelete